From drab to fab, turn your cocktails into Spring Bling with just a few small accessories. Whatever the event may be (wedding shower, birthday party, cocktail party, girl's night out, etc...) these fabulous concoctions will help to remind you that Spring (and Summer) is just around the corner.
1. Add color to clear cocktails by serving them in tinted tumblers. Here, orange vodka & soda is transformed into a candy-colored conversation piece with the aid of an orange glass and an orange-peel lollipop. You can make this garnish by rolling a thin strip of peel into a spiral, then spear it with a wooden swizzle stick.
2. Fizzy, fruity, and fun to look at, these beverages get their hues from Izze Sparkling Juice (Izze offers various fruity flavors which can be found at your local market) and the extra kick in this blend comes from vodka or sparkling wine (you pick!). Serve them up in stemless flutes like the ones pictured here. Meow...That's hot!
3. Celebrate whatever the occasion in style with an East-meets-West fusion of sake, champagne, and Pomegranate Liqueur served in flutes tagged with special messages or other fun drink charms (like pictures of your guests).
4. Perk up plain glassware with fun stickers to match the decor. Then pump up a rye and ginger with a little Ginger syrup.
5. For a retro, cheeky look, pour a hot pink cocktail into a soda-fountain glass and sip it through a straw. Here, watermelon lemonade is spiked with Gin and garnished with a lime peel-wrapped melon ball.
6. Pineapples are a symbol of hospitality and they also make a sweet welcome gesture. Try them in drinks and as a garnish studded with sparkling sugar.
Photos by Brides.com