Summer is in full swing and before it's all said and done...let's have a party! Below are some fun summer party ideas. So, whether you are looking for a birthday party theme, bridal shower/baby shower, block party, cookout, water party, or barbecue fun, here are some entertaining ideas to help you get the party started.
- Set up a Tiki bar and have an outdoor cocktail party.
- Plan a summer garden party.
- Host a tasting party (olive oil or wine) in the back yard.
- Plan a backyard clambake.
- Host a Hawaiian Luau Party.
- Plan a beach bonfire or pool party.
- Throw aMexican Fiesta.
- Have a summer camp party and play all the games you played at camp; like a three legged race, tug of war or swim relay.
- Plan a Christmas in July party.
- Summer barbecues are always a hit...spice it up and make it a friendly cook-off competition.
Whatever the occasion, just have fun and enjoy the summer!