OK I found these adorable Terra Cotta Easter Baskets on the HWTM Blog...I actually think it was an old post from a couple of years ago but none the lesss worth sharing plus they are super cute and a fun craft! The perfect decoration on your Easter table.
TERRA COTTA EASTER BASKETS
(please note: for decorative purposes only).
For Each Basket, You’ll Need:
Small Terra Cotta Pot around 5-6″ or smaller
Double-sided *scrapbook paper in 2 coordinating patterns & colors
Easter grass filler
Glue and glue dots or tape
Small artificial flowers and butterflies (optional).
• Cut a strip from the scrapbook paper that is the same width and length as the rim of the pot and attach it to the rim with glue. (Depending on the diameter of your pot, 2 strips of paper might be necessary to cover the entire rim.).
• Cut another long strip of paper (also the same width as the rim) from your other paper pattern. Bend the paper to create a “handle” and use glue dots or tape to attach both ends of the strip to the inside of the pot..
• Add the grass to the pot..
• Embellish the “basket” with artificial flowers and butterflies. (optional).
• Fill with egg-shaped candies or other Easter treats!.