1. Do-It-Yourself-Invitations.com - This site has free templates, card making instructions. Custom templates from $10.
2. Minted.com - I love this site! If you don't have time to Do It All Yourself than thisis the site for you...Pick out your invite, font, quantity and place your order. What's super cool about this site is that Minted is a global community of independent graphic designers and an online store that prints and sells the best of their designs.
3. Paper-Source.com - I am not biased but I did my wedding invitations through Paper Source and I still LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. They offer a colorful range of papers for the DIY-er and how to videos, as well as custom wedding stationery.
4. MyGatsby.com - They have great paper supplies kits for DIY invites. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 17 different kits, including blank stock invitations, outer envelopes and enclosure cards, starting at $1.59 per invite. 80-110 pound paper stock.
5. WeddingPaperDivas.com - This is definitely one of the best sites for stylish, budget friendly invitations. They are considered one of the the premier online wedding stationery boutiques for couples of any style or budget. They carry all styles from the hottest new wedding themes and inspirational ideas to the most popular hues for this year's celebrations.
6. LCIPAPER.com - Wedding invitation papers, precut cards, vellum and craft supplies.
7. ED-IT.com - ED/it's - The Complete Wedding Publisher software, $29.95, offers options for almost any type of wedding stationery; invitations, RSVP cards, menus, programs. Has a try before buy download option.
8. InvitationsbyDawn.com - They offer an impressive selection of wedding invitations produced with the highest quality printing. They have a huge selection which includes save the dates, ceremony programs and wedding stationery for every popular wedding style. They have a 100% satisfaction guarantee if you are not happy with your order they will take it back and on orders over $175 you get free shipping.
9. EarthInvitations.com - This Eco-Friendly invitation site offers Lotka DIY wedding kits with recycled tree-free, vegetable-dyed papers. The seed-embedded overlay paper can be printed in your home ink-jet or laser printer.
10. Envelopperinc.com - This site is a great paper and software resource. They have a wide range of invitation styles and 18 different pocket folds, 3 gatefold styles and pochettes.