I still can't believe that Easter is already here. Check out some of these fun, unique ideas for decorating your Easter table and baskets this year. The personalized eggs featured above are the perfect place cards for your Easter dinner.
Check out the bling bling eggs! For a sparkly centerpiece, fill a glass bowl with glitter-dotted eggs.
Do you have a fondness for khaki pants and madras shirts? Do your friends have nicknames like "Muffy" and "Biff"? Are pink and green one of your favorite color combos? Then these preppy eggs are just the thing for your Easter basket. With such a variety of beautiful patterns, grosgrain ribbon is an ideal adornment for a springtime egg.
Spring has officially sprung and everyone is ready to party. Springtime brings so many ways to celebrate with family & friends - Weddings, showers, birthdays, homecomings, picnics and barbecues. As you move your festivities to the outdoors, Chambord liqueur is the perfect complement to enjoy the season. The rich, intense flavor adds a delicious touch of luxury to so many of your favorite cocktails.
Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's way and we have some great Easter items for your table. Celebrate Easter and Spring with these fresh and easy ideas for tables and more. Colorful table linens in Springy pastels are all the rage this season - pink, green and yellow hemstitch napkins make any simple table look festive. Fill our azar pots with spring greens and our colorful buckets with all of your favorite Easter candy. Bold colors and fun details welcome guests to the table and our mosaic plates are the perfect items just for this occasion.
Are you looking for an idea for a quick hors d'ouevre for your next party? Well then, how about a Deviled Egg Spread?! I love this idea - it's simple and always a hit. My mother definitely can't have a party without deviled eggs...so how about a modern twist on Mom's classic hors d'ouevre. Perfect for Easter!
From drab to fab, turn your cocktails into Spring Bling with just a few small accessories. Whatever the event may be (wedding shower, birthday party, cocktail party, girl's night out, etc...) these fabulous concoctions will help to remind you that Spring (and Summer) is just around the corner.
1. Add color to clear cocktails by serving them in tinted tumblers. Here, orange vodka & soda is transformed into a candy-colored conversation piece with the aid of an orange glass and an orange-peel lollipop. You can make this garnish by rolling a thin strip of peel into a spiral, then spear it with a wooden swizzle stick.
2. Fizzy, fruity, and fun to look at, these beverages get their hues from Izze Sparkling Juice (Izze offers various fruity flavors which can be found at your local market) and the extra kick in this blend comes from vodka or sparkling wine (you pick!). Serve them up in stemless flutes like the ones pictured here. Meow...That's hot!
3. Celebrate whatever the occasion in style with an East-meets-West fusion of sake, champagne, and Pomegranate Liqueur served in flutes tagged with special messages or other fun drink charms (like pictures of your guests).
4. Perk up plain glassware with fun stickers to match the decor. Then pump up a rye and ginger with a little Ginger syrup.
5. For a retro, cheeky look, pour a hot pink cocktail into a soda-fountain glass and sip it through a straw. Here, watermelon lemonade is spiked with Gin and garnished with a lime peel-wrapped melon ball.
6. Pineapples are a symbol of hospitality and they also make a sweet welcome gesture. Try them in drinks and as a garnish studded with sparkling sugar.
Photos by Brides.com
Have we talked about Blumeboxes?!?! If we already have then it's worth another mention. They are a huge cost saver if you are planning a big event (weddings, baby showers, bridal showers, etc...) and of course a splendid way to display your centerpieces; oh and you can gift your guests with the flowers at the end of the night without having to worry about purchasing or returning a traditional glass vase. Even better, when the flowers have passed their prime, the Blumebox and the buds can go straight into the recycle bin. What could be better?!?!
If you are wondering...they are made from 80% post consumer waste and coated with an eco-friendly, water based varnish, they are also infinitely customizeable (just think of all the uses - kids parties, holidays, party favors, gifts and so on and so on). Blumeboxes come in various shapes, colors, and sizes. Decorate them up for a cool DIY look without the stress of having to DIY your flowers.
I don't know what it is about this time of year that makes me start thinking of green...I think it's because I am beginning to think about all of the St. Patty's day celebrations and the fact that it's almost Spring and everything (in California) is starting to get very green. Green makes me feel hopeful like something anew awaits. I love it! So in honor of all the good things to come I am green with envy about all of these wonderful party decor ideas.
It's Friday and I don't know about you but my week has been way too long so I have decided to whip up something special for my guests this Friday evening...Pomegranate Sparkling Punch! I love refreshing punches like this one, made with tart-sweet pomegranate juice and finished with Prosecco. De-lic-ious!
Oh and if you are on the East coast enduring this horrible blizzard; turn up the heat and make a batch of these and imagine that you are some place warm (and hopefully soon). Happy Friday!!